Food Safety & Quality at Whole Foods India
Food Safety and Quality being the prime concerns of our Company, our production unit complies with all the food safety norms and is an ISO 22000:2005 certified facility with FSSAI License.
Quality Testing of Whole Foods Products
In keeping with that vision and goal we have as a responsible Company our own well equipped laboratory having facility of Analytical & Microbiological testing which is handled by our team of Microbiologists and Food Technologists.
The laboratory is equipped with various instruments like:-
- Elisa Plate Reader ( Most latest & Advanced technology)
- Laminar Air Flow
- Centrifuge Machine
- Colony Counter
- Incubators & Ovens
- We have the most advanced Elisa Plate reader for determination of gluten content in raw material and finished products.
- Gluten Swab Testing is done to check for any contamination on surface equipments and hand swabs by Gluten Rapid testing Kit from R-Biopharm.
- Microbiological testing is done on regular basis of Food products & Water.
- Environmental monitoring & swab testing is done to check the microbial contamination.
In addition we also send our products for external testing to the FSSAI approved labs which are also NABL Accredited.
Read more about our Team in - 'Our Story'